[Blackstudies-l] Fwd: H.O.P.E. For Haiti Benefit

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Thu Jan 28 13:26:46 EST 2010

Hello all,

Please consider attending this benefit concert, H.O.P.E. for Haiti. As
many of you know, Professor Rose-Marie Chierci, one of our Black
Studies faculty, is executive director of H.O.P.E. and has long been
involved in economic development, health care, and education in
Borgne, Haiti.

You can get more information about H.O.P.E. at this website and there
is a poster below with more information about the concert.

http://www.hopehaiti.org/

Please spread the word.

Emilye

crosby at geneseo.edu