[Blackstudies-l] pre-reqs. for Africana/ Black Studies classes

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Sat Nov 6 14:54:40 EDT 2010

Dear Black Studies community,

Please be aware that Africana/ Black Studies students trying to
register for 300-level history courses may be blocked by pre-req.
requirements (unless they are also History majors and have completed
Hist220 and Hist221). We will waive these requirements for Africana/
Black Studies minors/ majors. Students who need waivers for 300-level
history courses should contact me or Justin Behrend.

Please also get in touch with one of us if students are having trouble
registering for any other Africana/ Black Studies courses.

crosby at geneseo.edu