[Blackstudies-l] Fwd: Global Health in Ghana

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Thu Sep 30 18:50:06 EDT 2010

Dear Black Studies students,

Please see the message below about a wonderful summer opportunity to
study in Ghana.

You can get more information by attending the information sessions
listed below or contacting Professor Susan Bandoni Muench at bandoni at geneseo.edu
.

This class will count toward the Africana Studies minor or the Black
Studies major.

Begin forwarded message:

crosby at geneseo.edu