[Blackstudies-l] Africana/ Black Studies April 30 gathering

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Sun Apr 17 07:33:16 EDT 2011

Africana/Black Studies End of the Year Dinner

Where: 1 Northview Drive, Geneseo (less than 10 min. walk from campus)
When: April 30, 2011 4pm
Who: Students, faculty, staff and friends of Africana/Black Studies
What: Eat, Celebrate our Graduates, Welcome our new (and future) majors
and minors
On the menu: BBQ chicken, Hot Dogs, Tofu/Veggie Kebabs,  Salads,  and
etc.

RSVP (by 8pm April 28, but as soon as possible for planning) to Dr.
Adams: adamsc at geneseo.edu
Hope to see you there.

crosby at geneseo.edu