[Blackstudies-l] Africana/ Black Studies gathering, tomorrow!

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Fri Apr 29 13:16:31 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I hope to see many of you at the Africana/Black Studies End of the
Year Dinner. See info below. You can still RSVP and we hope to see you
at the gathering!

Emilye

Where: 1 Northview Drive, Geneseo (less than 10 min. walk from campus)
When: April 30, 2011 4pm
Who: Students, faculty, staff and friends of Africana/Black Studies
What: Eat, Celebrate our Graduates, Welcome our new (and future) majors
and minors
On the menu: BBQ chicken, Hot Dogs, Tofu/Veggie Kebabs,  Salads,  and
etc.

crosby at geneseo.edu