[Blackstudies-l] Spring Courses

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Tue Oct 23 09:11:49 EDT 2012

Dear Africana/ Black Studies Faculty, and community,

Flyers advertising our two Black Studies-specific courses and all of the Spring 2013 offers have been distributed and posted throughout campus.

I would appreciate it if faculty would announce the courses and let students know about our Africana Studies minor and Black Studies major. Feel free to share the flyers with students and others interested and if anyone needs more flyers, please let me know and I will try to get them to you.

Students interested in the minor or major, or in need of advising, should see Emilye Crosby, Blake C, office 9. My office hours are T: 8:45-9:45, T: 11:30-12:30, and Th: 1:15-2:15, or by appt. You can also email me: crosby at geneseo.edu. You can also sign up for our listserv at: https://mail.geneseo.edu/mailman/listinfo/blackstudies-l

Thanks for your help in publicizing the courses and minor/ major.

crosby at geneseo.edu