[Blackstudies-l] cfp--Black Studies and Latin/@ American and Caribbean Studies Undergraduate Forum at SUNY New Paltz Spring 2013

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Tue Jan 15 07:55:38 EST 2013

Dear Africana/ Black Studies community,

Please see below for the New Paltz call for papers for an
undergraduate  Black Studies and Latin/@ American and Caribbean
Studies Undergraduate Forum.

Geneseo's Latin American Studies minor program will be taking a group.

If students or faculty are interested in submitting a proposal or
taking a group, let me know, and I'll do what I can to help.

The deadline to apply for Geneseo student travel and research support
is Feb. 1. You can find information here.

http://www.geneseo.edu/sponsored_research/student-research-funding

Emilye

Begin forwarded message:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> You and your students might be interested in this forum being
> organized by New Paltz.  I will organize a group from the Latin
> American Studies minor, so If you'd like to coordinate
> transportation, let me know.
>
> Best wishes,
> Rose

(585) 245-5375 (office phone)