[Blackstudies-l] The BookStore/BSU Fashion Show!!!

Christopher Bland cwb6 at geneseo.edu
Thu Apr 10 00:35:20 EDT 2014

The School's Biggest Fashion Event!!!

This year, BSU will be hosting a fashion show with the Geneseo Bookstore
and this year's theme is Geneseo on the GO! We'll be showcasing looks for
all your various Geneseo hangouts--Starbucks, the Gym, class, and going to
dinner at the dining halls!! We'll be working with the bookstore to help
create some awesome outfits and awesome student looks!

The fashion show will be on April 18th at 3:00pm in the Union Ballroom!!!
FREE ADMISSION

Audience members will receive shirts, discount coupons,
exclusive bookstore merchandise, and electronics!!!!

***MANY ENTRY PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN***