[Blackstudies-l] Africana/ Black Studies paper prizes

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Wed Apr 16 17:11:30 EDT 2014

Dear Africana/ Black Studies Community,

I'm happy to announce our fourth annual Africana Studies/Black studies paper competition.

We would like to recognize the outstanding work our students are doing, and so we are offering paper prizes for the Best Analytical Essay, Best Research Paper, and Best Creative Writing. For consideration, papers and creative writing should be submitted to Professor Justin Behrend, History Department, by Wed., April 23th, 4pm, and should include the attached cover sheet.

Please share information about the paper prizes with classes and through other networks.

More information will follow about a yearend gathering.
Emilye

(585) 245-5375 (office)
crosby at geneseo.edu