[Blackstudies-l] Africana/ Black Studies, Maria Lima, Fall 2014 classes, and 2014-2015 AY

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Thu Aug 7 09:10:35 EDT 2014

Dear Geneseo Community,

Maria Lima has graciously agreed to coordinate the Africana/ Black Studies minor and major during the academic year, 2014-15, while I am on leave. Please look for her announcements on courses and programs and send students and questions her way.

Meanwhile, I am attaching the Africana/ Black Studies courses for Fall 2014. Also, if you are interested in getting announcements related to Africana/ Black Studies and are not already on our listserv, please follow the link below.

Best wishes,

(585) 245-5375 (office)
crosby at geneseo.edu