[Blackstudies-l] The 25th Anniversary BSU Soul Food Dinner!!!

Christopher Bland cwb6 at geneseo.edu
Wed Feb 19 01:05:07 EST 2014

Hello,

*You are formally invited to attend BSU's 25th Anniversary Soul Food Dinner
held on February 22 2014 (Saturday) at 6:00pm in the College Union Ball
Room. We will be tabling for tickets, next week in the Union from 11am-4pm
and also sold at the door the day of the event!*

BSU IS CELEBRATING OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY AND YOU DON'T WANNA MISS OUT! There
will be guest speakers(Civil Rights Activist Lulu Westbrook Griffin),
performances and of course AMAZING FOOD!
So throw on your Sunday's best and come help BSU ring in our 25th YEAR!
This is sure to be a sell out event so get tickets early!!!

We're rolling out the red carpet for this one (literally, there's going to
be a red carpet and photographers) So get ready!

*This is a BLACK TIE event* so please no sweats, blue jeans etc..(However
you are not required to dress formal)

$6 for Students
$7 for Faculty, Staff, and Non-Students

If you would like to purchase or reserve tickets in advance or have any
questions, please email bsu at geneseo.edu

PS. Add yourself to the Facebook event page at
https://www.facebook.com/events/1392210751021019/