[Blackstudies-l] Ghana Project 6th annual Ghana Gala!

Geneseo The Ghana Project ghana at geneseo.edu
Wed Feb 19 13:07:41 EST 2014

*Come join the Ghana Project in our celebration of Ghanaian culture at our
6th annual Ghana Gala! Doors open at 5:30pm Saturday, March 1st!*

Enjoy traditional Ghanaian *food, dance, drumming, and fashion*! *Tickets
will be on sale in the union starting the 24th.* $5 for students and $8 for
faculty/other community members. Tickets will also be sold at the door.

All proceeds go towards the funding for a Ghanaian school and hospital.
Show your support and have a great time!