[Blackstudies-l] The 6th Annual Ghana Gala

Geneseo The Ghana Project ghana at geneseo.edu
Mon Feb 24 01:40:42 EST 2014

Hello
*Come join The Ghana Project in our celebration of Ghanaian culture at our
6th Annual Ghana Gala! on **Saturday, March 1st.** Doors open at 5:30pm! *

Spend a fun evening enjoying *traditional Ghanaian food, music, dance,
drumming, and fashion*!

*Tickets are on sale this week from Monday 02/24 to Friday 02/28 in the
College Union Lobby from 11:00am to 05:00pm.* $5 for students and $8 for
faculty/other community members. *Tickets will also be sold at the door. *

All proceeds go towards the funding of the Besease school and the Agogo
hospital both located in Ghana.
*Don't miss out on fun way to give back to those in need!*