[Blackstudies-l] 6TH ANNUAL GHANA GALA!!!

Geneseo The Ghana Project ghana at geneseo.edu
Fri Feb 28 04:17:10 EST 2014

Hello,
*            Don't miss out on fun way to give back to those in need!*
*            Come join The Ghana Project in our celebration of Ghanaian
culture at our 6th Annual Ghana Gala! on **Saturday, March 1st.** Doors
open at 5:30pm! *

Spend a fun evening enjoying *traditional Ghanaian food, music, dance,
drumming, and fashion*!

*Tickets are on sale today Friday 02/28 in the College Union Lobby from
11:00am to 05:00pm.* $5 for students and $8 for faculty/other community
members. *Tickets will also be sold at the door at the event. *

All proceeds go towards the funding of the Besease village School and the
Agogo hospital both located in Ghana.
If you have any questions please contact ghana at geneseo.edu