[Blackstudies-l] BSU's 25th Anniversary Soul Food Dinner!

Christopher Bland cwb6 at geneseo.edu
Wed Jan 22 16:44:52 EST 2014

Hello,

*You are formally invited to attend BSU's 25th Anniversary Soul Food Dinner
held on February 22 2014 (Saturday) at 6:00pm in the College Union Ball
Room. We will be tabling for tickets, for 2 weeks prior to the event in the
Union from 11am-4pm and also sold at the door the day of the event.*

BSU IS CELEBRATING OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY AND YOU DON'T WANNA MISS OUT! There
will be guest speakers, performances and of course AMAZING FOOD!
So throw on your Sunday's best and come help BSU ring in our 25th YEAR!
This is sure to be a sell out event so get tickets early!!!

We're rolling out the red carpet for this one (literally, there's going to
be a red carpet and photographers) So get ready!

*This is a BLACK TIE event* so please no sweats, blue jeans etc..(However
you are not required to dress formal)

If you would like to purchase or reserve tickets in advance or have any
questions, please email bsu at geneseo.edu

Join Who???BSU!!!