[Blackstudies-l] Africana/ Black Studies courses for Fall 2014

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Sun Mar 23 16:57:30 EDT 2014

The attached file includes Fall 2014 courses that will count for Africana/ Black Studies. Students interested in the minor/major or needing advising should see me.

Anyone interested in Africana/ Black Studies news can join our listserv.

Please distribute widely. Thanks, Emilye Crosby

(585) 245-5375 (office)
crosby at geneseo.edu