[Blackstudies-l] New editions of bell hooks canonical works now available

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Sat Oct 18 09:30:06 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Routledge Media & Culture <mail.tgguwcluqzfhgeywb at tandf.msgfocus.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Subject: Don't forget! New editions of bell hooks canonical works now
available
To: lima at geneseo.edu

    Read on for news from Routledge Media & Culture!
Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/q/17GT0tyBnJkiaghA5BTz8G/wv> | Add to safe
senders <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/n/11wWeT1kJvUoy8xB> | Forward to a Friend
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/f/1bGelUhWSHj2m7QYrkSbeh>

<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxscMUHLn30u8ukdKA5oyroR>

*Routledge is proud to announce the release of new editions of bell hooks’
early works <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsgMg3c6ovs7ew5jYr7x3us> *

*bell hooks* has a storied and successful history with Routledge, and we
are proud to announce new Routledge editions of her now canonical early
works, including A*in’t I a Woman* and many others.

To check out these new additions to the Routledge family, along with the
entire suite of bell hooks titles, click on any of the books below!
------------------------------

*Recently published:*
 [image: Ain't I a Woman]
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxskLBoCPK0q5YHWTmMQvFA3> [image: Feminism
Is for Everybody]
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsoKWK3z5vo4ITOsL8zuhFE> [image:
Feminist Theory] <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxssKi5uir0m3t5G29uisTLf>

*Ain't I a Woman <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxswJDqV1Mvk2dhxBxQ1rvQQ>*

*Black Women and Feminism, 2nd Edition*

*Ain't I a Woman *examines the impact of sexism on black women during
slavery, the devaluation of black womanhood, black male sexism, racism
among feminists, and the black woman's involvement with feminism, hooks
attempts to move us beyond racist and sexist assumptions... Read More
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsAIYMlL80i0XtpaWbKq7Wr>

ISBN: 9781138821514

REQUEST E-INSPECTION COPY
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsEIk7MutvfZHFgKkxtoK22>

*Feminism Is for Everybody*
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsIHFtddP0dYrR8jITcnm7D>

*Passionate Politics, 2nd Edition*

In this short, accessible primer, bell hooks explores the nature of
feminism and its positive promise to eliminate sexism, sexist exploitation,
and oppression. With her characteristic clarity and directness, hooks
encourages readers to see how feminism can touch and change their lives... Read
More <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsMH0ODXavbXc2ZT7eVlYde>

ISBN: 9781138821620

REQUEST E-INSPECTION COPY
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsUFHvvpRv7UGqJ1TWnjcoq>

*Feminist Theory <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxsYF2QW9d05TqCABii6hOu1>**From
Margin to Center, 3rd Edition*

Written in hooks's characteristic direct style, *Feminist Theory* embodies
the hope that feminists can find a common language to spread the word and
create a mass, global feminist movement... Read More
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxt2EocmSyv3SaOsaGDPgqzC>

ISBN: 9781138821668

REQUEST E-INSPECTION COPY
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxt6DJxNBU01QV0jK4Zyf2Fd>

------------------------------

*Looking for something else? Contact us!*If you have any questions or would
like further information on any of our products, please contact
eric.rose at taylorandfrancis.com <amy.langlais at taylorandfrancis.com> or visit
routledge.com <http://tandf.msgfocus.com/c/14jxtaD4TelfuZPFcbjtlhdEKO>

      [image: Taylor & Francis - Routledge - Psychology Press - CRC Press -
Focal Press]

Copyright 2014 Taylor & Francis, an Informa business.
Taylor & Francis is a trading name of Informa UK Limited, registered in
England under no. 1072954.
Registered office: Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JH.

 We respect your privacy and will not disclose, rent or sell your email
address to any outside organizations.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
<http://tandf.msgfocus.com/u/11wWeT1kJvUoy8xB>. Please note this is an
automated operation.

[image: Powered by Adestra]