[Blackstudies-l] Black Studies Courses for next semester

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Fri Jan 16 09:21:50 EST 2015

Dear Black Studies Faculty:

The good news is Cathy Adams will be teaching the first ever “Intro to
Black Studies” course this fall as BLKS 288.  We are grateful to Joe Cope
for the support, and to Cathy for braving the waters.   The bad news is we
will need to seek more funding for a second BLKS course, to continue to tap
on the innovative research and teaching of our faculty.  But this is for
Crosby and me to worry about.

It is time for you to let me know what you are planning to teach in the
fall that can count towards the major/minor, so I can begin to put that
Fall 2015 list together.

We’re looking forward to Prof. Adams’ MLK lecture on Monday.

Best always,

MH

Maria Helena Lima
Professor