[Blackstudies-l] Notification of book/media arrival in Milne Library that may interest you

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Thu Sep 24 13:17:36 EDT 2015

The following item which you requested Milne Library purchase has arrived:

Loan Title: American revolutionary : the evolution of Grace Lee Boggs /
 by Loan Author:
Edition:    Publisher: Good Docs
Date of Publication:

We have made it available for you according to your delivery preference:
Shelve in the Milne Collection

This item has been added to our catalog with the following call number and
location:
dvd F 574 .D49 C52 2013

If you have questions about the acquisitions of books and media, please
call the Collection Development Librarian, Kate Pitcher, at 585-245-5064.

Thank you.

Milne Library Acquisitions
585-245-5064
milne at geneseo.edu