[Blackstudies-l] 2017 CALLALOO CREATIVE WRITING WORKSHOPS - Help Spread the Word!

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Dec 14 15:26:58 EST 2016

Dear Members of the CALLALOO Conference,

We are still accepting applications to the 2017 CALLALOO CREATIVE WRITING
WORKSHOPS, and CALLALOO needs your help getting the word out to the writing
community!

We are especially interested in encouraging writers outside of the U.S. to
apply for our Barbados fiction workshop and Oxford workshops in fiction,
poetry, and creative nonfiction.

The attached announcement includes details regarding the locations and
deadlines of each workshop, and additional guidelines for application can
be found on our website at http://callaloo.tamu.edu/node/226.html.  We
would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word by sharing this
announcement with your students and fellow writers. Please forward it to
any other parties of interest as well!

All questions can be directed to CALLALOO by phone (979-458-3108
<(979)%20458-3108>) or email (callaloo at tamu.edu).

Many thanks,

*Darienne Dickey*

Editorial Assistant

*Callaloo *Journal

Texas A&M University

Telephone: 979.458.3108 <(979)%20458-3108> | Fax: 979.458.3275
<(979)%20458-3275>

E-Mail: callaloo at tamu.edu

Website: http://callaloo.tamu.edu