[Blackstudies-l] CANCELLED: Kiese Laymon reading, tomorrow 10/12

Lytton Smith smithlj at geneseo.edu
Tue Oct 11 10:09:52 EDT 2016

Kiese Laymon has sadly had to cancel his visit and reading for tomorrow due
to a family health emergency. Our thoughts are with him, and he hopes to
reschedule.

The Geneseo Literary Forum will resume, as planned, Nov 10th, for Joan
Naviyuk Kane at 6pm in the Doty Recital Hall.

Please pass this message along to others you know who might be planning to
attend. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Lytton

--
Dr. Lytton Smith
Assistant Professor of English and Creative Writing
smithlj at geneseo.edu