[Blackstudies-l] Read, Eat, Subvert! Spring 2017 Black Studies course

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:47:42 EDT 2016

Dear Black Studies community,

Please spread the word and consider taking our Spring 2017 Black Studies class—Read, Eat, Subvert: Twentieth Century Black Poetry, offered by Lytton Smith. There’s more info on the attached flyer.

Work study students will be distributing print outs of this flyer, as well as two others advertising Black Studies. Please post and share with interested students and others in our community.

I will send out a full list of Spring 2017 courses soon.

Emilye

Emilye Crosby
Professor of History
Coordinator of Black Studies