[Blackstudies-l] Spring 2017 Black Studies courses

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:11:13 EDT 2016

Dear Africana/ Black Studies community,

Please spread the word about our Spring 2017 courses, including  Blks288: Read, Eat, Subvert Lytton Smith.

The full set of courses are in the attached document.

Faculty, please announce these to your classes. Students, please consider enrolling in these classes and share with your friends and communities. Everyone, please distribute the information as widely as possible.

Students have or will be bringing a number of Black Studies posters and flyers to faculty and campus offices. Please post and distribute these to interested people.

Let me know if you have any questions. Students please contact me for advising.

Professor of History
Coordinator of Black Studies
crosby at geneseo.edu
Sturges Hall 13L