[Blackstudies-l] Black Lives Matter panel, Oct. 25, 4pm Union Ballroom

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:14:29 EDT 2016

Dear Africana/ Black Studies Community,

I’d like to invite you to attend a panel on Black Lives Matter on Oct. 25, 4pm in the College Union Ballroom. The panel will be an intergenerational conversation on 50+ years of struggle, including 1960s Civil Rights Movement activists and contemporary activists in the broad Movement for Black Lives.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Copies of this poster and being distributed, but please let me know if you want more copies or if you don’t have yours by the end of Tuesday.

Thanks,
Emilye

Emilye Crosby
Professor of History