[Blackstudies-l] Black Lives Matter panel on Oct. 25, 4pm in the College Union Ballroom

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Mon Oct 24 08:34:45 EDT 2016

Dear Campus Community,

Geneseo’s Black Studies program invites you to attend a panel on Black Lives Matter on Oct. 25, 4pm in the College Union Ballroom. The panel will be an intergenerational conversation on 50+ years of struggle, including 1960s Civil Rights Movement activists and contemporary activists in the broad Movement for Black Lives.

Black Lives Matter: An Intergenerational Conversation on Fifty+ Years of Struggle
Oct. 25, 2016, 4pm College Union Ballroom

This event is sponsored by Black Studies, with generous support from the Xerox Center for Multicultural Teacher Education, the English Department, the History Department, the Office of the Provost, the Office of Multicultural Programs and Services, and the Women and Gender Studies.

Please let me know if you have questions. I hope to see you there.

Emilye Crosby
Professor of History
Coordinator of Black Studies
crosby at geneseo.edu