[Blackstudies-l] BLKS188--Attica, Mass Incarceration, and American Justice

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Tue Aug 8 12:24:53 EDT 2017

Dear Black Studies community,

Prof. Behrend and I are teaching a one-credit course, BLKS188: Attica, Mass Incarceration, and American Justice, that will be organized around Fall events, including Heather Thompson’s visit. I’m attaching information about the full set of events. We do not yet have a syllabus. The course is available on for registration on Knightweb.

Best wishes,

Professor of History
Coordinator of Black Studies
crosby at geneseo.edu