[Blackstudies-l] Compiling updated list of Black Studies courses

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Sun Feb 5 09:12:26 EST 2017

Dear Black Studies Faculty,

If you haven’t already, will you please send me a current list of Black Studies courses on the books? Please include slot courses that would fit a Black Studies framework, including Intd105.

We need to update our major and minor and I’d like to start by compiling a complete list of current courses. I am aware of some, but even if you regularly teach courses and think I know them, please send them anyway. I appreciate your help.

If you have questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Emilye

Emilye Crosby