[Blackstudies-l] Fwd: maybe you could send a reminder to black studies faculty

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Mon Jun 19 18:15:16 EDT 2017

Colleagues,

FYI, about Kanopy subscription ending.

In the past, the library has reserved some funds for interdisciplinary programs. I believe Angela Galvan is also looking into the many issues related to making films available for class work.

If there’s a film (or book) you need for Black Studies related books, you can make a purchase request the usual way, but indicate that it is in support of an interdisciplinary program in the notes section.

Best wishes,
Emilye

Emilye Crosby
Professor of History