[Blackstudies-l] Africana/ Black studies paper prize, 2016-2017

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Mon Mar 6 16:11:24 EST 2017

Dear Africana/ Black Studies community,

Please spread the word about our annual paper prize. We award prizes for the best research, best analytical, and best creative writing within the field of Africana/ Black Studies. Papers are due April 13th, 2pm, and should be delivered to me, with a cover sheet (see attached).

Faculty, please share with students and encourage students who have done good papers to submit their work.

Students, please consider submitting your work and spreading the word to others.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Professor of History
Coordinator of Black Studies
crosby at geneseo.edu
Sturges Hall 13L