[Blackstudies-l] Fall 2017 Courses

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Mon Mar 20 14:50:14 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Attached is a list of Fall 2017 courses approved for the Africana Studies minor/ Black Studies major. (If you see any errors or oversights, please let me know.)

Faculty, please share these courses with your students and advisees, and encourage students to consider our major and minor.

For advising or more information about the program, please contact me.

Thanks,
Emilye

Emilye Crosby
Professor of History