[Blackstudies-l] Spring 2018 courses

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Wed Oct 25 07:47:35 EDT 2017

Dear Black Studies Community,

With registration beginning Monday, please help us spread the word about Africana/ Black Studies Spring courses. There are a number of new and revised courses and I have included course descriptions for those and for slot relevant courses.

In particular, please help us publicize Prof. Melanie Medeiros’s Black Studies course, Blks288: Race, Racism, and Black Exper in the Americas.

There are also a number of core classes on the list, including several S/U/ and Intd105s. In particular, please help spread the word that my S/U/ Hist162: Issues in U.S. History, II will focus on the Black Lives Matter movement and its historical context.

Faculty, please take a few minutes to talk to your classes about our program and please encourage interested students to contact me for advising and information.

Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks,
Emilye

Emilye Crosby