[Blackstudies-l] As if we needed more reasons to love Benjamin Zephaniah...

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Nov 7 10:48:57 EST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joan Anim-Addo <J.Anim-Addo at gold.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Our Benjamin
To: Maria Lima <lima at geneseo.edu>

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46123957
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46123957>
Benjamin Zephaniah will not work for 'oppressors' as poet ...
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46123957>
www.bbc.co.uk
Writer and dub poet Benjamin Zephaniah has ruled himself out of becoming
the next poet laureate, saying he has "absolutely no interest" in the role.
"I won't work for them. They oppress me, they ...

-----------------------------------
Professor Joan Anim-Addo
Centre for Caribbean & Diaspora Studies (CCDS)
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
www.gold.ac.uk/caribbean
https://www.facebook.com/Centre-for-Caribbean-and-Diaspora-Studies-CCDS-Goldsmiths-514049028801893/
<http://www.gold.ac.uk/caribbean>

http://synthesis.enl.uoa.gr/perspectives-from-the-radical-other-7-2015.html

*See Feminist Review**: '**Affects and Creolisation*
<https://am2prd0411.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=8eWc06Zo0kmoGCEOIDg8jz6BEhVNg9AIl7SFsWKGoLPVORgvSPCirOjBgqC2sYkYn97shIAuBGE.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.palgrave-journals.com%2ffr%2fjournal%2fv104%2fn1%2findex.html>
*' *
<http://www.palgrave-journals.com/fr/journal/v104/n1/index.html>
Programme Co-coordinator: MA in Black British Writing
Pathway Convenor, Literature of the Caribbean & its Diasporas