[Blackstudies-l] LGBTQ+ POC? Fine By Me! Panel on November 16th, Newton 201, at 6 PM

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:07:50 EST 2018

Hello, all.

My name is Sabrina Inzerillo and I am working with a group in Professor
Woidat’s WGST 310 class, in unison with Pride, to put on the LGBTQ+ POC?
Fine By Me! panel this semester! This moderated panel will consist of eight
people of color who are members of the LGBTQ+ community and are also
faculty/students at Geneseo. We will be having an open discussion about how
their identity affects their lived experiences. Questions will be centered
around how the intersections of race, sexuality, class, gender, etc. play
out in everyday campus life. We are reaching out to ask if you would
consider encouraging your students to go by offering extra credit for
attending this important conversation which amplifies the voices of those
we don’t often listen to. My group members and I would be happy to answer
any questions that you may have.

Best,
Sabrina Inzerillo
 LGBTQ+ POC Fine By Me Poster.pdf