[Blackstudies-l] Fwd: Black Studies has new coordinators!

Emilye Crosby crosby at geneseo.edu
Wed Oct 24 12:27:22 EDT 2018

Dear Black Studies Community,

In case anyone missed the emails that went to various campus lists earlier this week, please join me in welcoming and working with Prof. Maria Lima (English) and Prof. Cathy Adams (History) in their new roles as coordinators of Black Studies. As many of you know, Drs. Lima and Adams have played key roles in the program for many years. We are lucky to have their leadership.

Please reach out to them for advising and connecting with the program.
Maria Lima: lima at geneseo.edu
Catherine J Adams: adamsc at geneseo.edu

Best wishes,
Emilye