[Blackstudies-l] OGX Showcase: Iconic (a multicultural dance group performance)

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Apr 10 11:45:27 EDT 2019

Hello Maria,
I hope you are doing well! I want to inform you of my dance group's annual
showcase, *OGX The Revolution: Iconic **THIS SATURDAY April 13th at
Wadsworth auditorium*. *The event will be at 2:00-4:00pm*. OGX is the *only
multicultural *dance group on campus. Every year, our showcase comes with a
different theme, which this year our theme is "Icons" which we celebrate
iconic artists from different genres. We also invite other dance groups
that are in and out of campus. Typically, this event is highly energetic
and it is definitely one of the biggest events on campus.
This can be a potential extra credit opportunity for students and you are
also welcome to attend if you are able to!
*Tickets are sold in the Mosaic today through Friday at 11:00am-5:00pm and
tickets are also sold at the door starting at 1:45pm.*
*These are the following costs: *
Students: $5
Faculty: $6
General members: $7