[Blackstudies-l] Ghana Gala Invitation

Sarah-Anne Becker sfb6 at geneseo.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:27:10 EDT 2019

 Hello Lovely Members of the Geneseo Community,

GHANA GALA

Save the date! The Ghana Gala is next Friday, November 1st. MacVittie
College Union. 6-9pm
Join the Ghana Project and African Student Association (ASA) for: Food,
Music, Dancing, Stories, Fashion Show!
Proceeds benefit the Agogo Hospital and the Besease Village School in Ghana.

Do you have your tickets? Stop by our table in the union from 11:15am to
4:00pm every weekday before November 1st for tickets.
Student tickets are $5 & general public tickets are $8. Tickets at the door
will be $10, so get them before November 1st!
While we are selling tickets for the Ghana Gala we are also selling
earrings, bracelets, necklaces, keychains, bags, and scrunchies. We also
are accepting donations.

From,

Ghana Project E-Board