[Blackstudies-l] Ghana Gala

Geneseo The Ghana Project ghana at geneseo.edu
Tue Oct 29 10:13:33 EDT 2019

  Hello Everyone,

We are the Ghana Project of Geneseo. We are holding the annual 11th annual
Ghana Gala on November 1st from 6-9pm.

Student tickets are $5 (Union before Friday)
Public tickets are $8 (Union before Friday)
Tickets at the Door are $10

The Gala will contain a Ghanaian dinner, speakers, a fashion show, and many
performances.  We will be showcasing some on campus groups, ASA GSteppas,
and Gospel Choir. We will also have the honor of hosting *Womba Africa, a
traditional Drumming and Dance group from Accra Ghana*.

We hope you are able to attend, and send any interested students our way.

From,

Ghana Project E-Board