[Blackstudies-l] Ghana Gala!!!!!

Geneseo The Ghana Project ghana at geneseo.edu
Thu Oct 31 10:05:20 EDT 2019

Y'all the Gala is tomorrow!!!! Do you have your ticket?

You don't want to miss performances by Geneseo's own ASA, Gospel Choir, and
GSteppas. We are also happy to say that we will also have a performance by
Womba Africa, a professional drumming, and dancing group from Ghana.

Dinner is included with your ticket! We will be having chicken, plantains,
red red, jollof rice, and strawberry fool for dessert.

Remember tickets today are only $5 for students and $8 for the public!!
Tomorrow after 3pm the price goes up to $10!!
So stop by our table in the union today.
We do accept cash and venmo.

This is a fundraiser by the Ghana Project for the Agogo hospital and
Besease school in Ghana.

From,

Ghana Project E-Board