[Blackstudies-l] FOR YOUR RECORDS: Availability of extremely important documentaries

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Aug 19 16:47:00 EDT 2020

Hi Maria,

It looks like all three films that you requested are included in our
subscription to Films on Demand. Please see the links below to each film or
film series:

The Black Panthers:Vanguard of the Revolution
https://proxy.geneseo.edu/login?url=https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=16099&xtid=151306

Africa’s Greatest Civilizations
https://proxy.geneseo.edu/login?url=https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?seriesID=147146&wID=16099

Reconstruction: America After the Civil War
https://proxy.geneseo.edu/login?url=https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?seriesID=195812&wID=16099

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues with access.

Best,
Alana

--
Milne Library Acquisitions