[Blackstudies-l] Queen & Slim followed by a discussion moderated by Professor Olaocha Nwabara. When: Thursday, February 13 at 6pm Where: Newton 204

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Mon Feb 10 17:24:03 EST 2020

Hello Professors!

Happy Monday. I am hoping you will share this upcoming film and discussion
with your students and department.

In honor of Black History Month 2020, the Office of Multicultural Programs
and Services will be showing the film *Queen & Slim* followed by a
discussion moderated by Professor Olaocha Nwabara. Film director Melina
Matsoukas describes the film as a "celebration of blackness and a
meditation on the black experience.”

*Queen & Slim Film/Discussion*
*When:* Thursday, February 13 at 6pm
*Where:* Newton 204

Best,

Sasha
Sasha Eloi-Evans, Ed.D
Director, Multicultural Programs & Services
Center for Community
SUNY Geneseo
585.245.5620