[Blackstudies-l] A Community Conversation with Dr. Ibram X. Kendi: Virtual Event at 7 PM tonite

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Oct 21 16:03:57 EDT 2020

Zoom link and more!
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/wcny/drkendievent-365910?e=4c70e208d5>
<https://wcny.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e19f4c300e1ee0fb8462cb67b&id=4f3f721df0&e=4c70e208d5>

*SPONSORED BY:*

*We're just a few hours away from A Community Conversation with Dr. Ibram
X. Kendi: Virtual Event TONIGHT, OCTOBER 21 from 7-8:30 p.m. EST on Zoom!*
We are looking forward to having you join us for this special event. To
make sure you are prepared, we are providing helpful information below.
*Please use the link below to join the Zoom event tonight.*
JOIN THE EVENT HERE!
<https://wcny.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e19f4c300e1ee0fb8462cb67b&id=963ab71409&e=4c70e208d5>

Be sure to set up your laptop, tablet, or cellphone ahead of time. Need
help with Zoom? Get ready with some easy instructions.
EASY ZOOM INSTRUCTIONS
<https://wcny.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e19f4c300e1ee0fb8462cb67b&id=8b959741e2&e=4c70e208d5>
ENHANCED ZOOM INSTRUCTIONS
<https://wcny.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e19f4c300e1ee0fb8462cb67b&id=aa82f3d71f&e=4c70e208d5>

This is a virtual event that will be livestreamed—the recording will not be
available to view after the event.

For any technical or connection issues during the event,  please
contact live tech support available at *(315) 925-1443 or (315) 925-1441.*
Thank you in advance for your continued support. Feel free to reach out to
us with any questions at focl at onlib.org.
DONATE TO FOCL
<https://wcny.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e19f4c300e1ee0fb8462cb67b&id=189207f99f&e=4c70e208d5>
You can update your preferences