[Blackstudies-l] Paid Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Internship at Rochester's VisualDx

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Jan 27 11:20:05 EST 2021

Dr. McCoy wants you to consider this opportunity.

This company has been very gracious to some of our students including
Sabrina Bramwell and Sabrina Chan. They are a digital dermatology and
medical machine learning company. If you’d send to the Black Studies List,
I would be very grateful.

Link on how to apply is here:

https://www.visualdx.com/company/careers/diversity-equity-and-inclusion-intern/

*Please mention Heidi Halton in the application as she has been our Geneseo
connection with VisualDx.*

Candidates could also send directly to the Vice President of Customer and
Relationship Management - Kimberly Hamer (khamer at visualdx.com) and copy
Stacey Vito (svito at visualdx.com)