[Blackstudies-l] "Ali's Comeback" documentary is available for free

Maria Helena Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Sep 8 08:34:52 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Art Jones <info at bowerymediaus.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 10:42 PM
Subject: Professor Lima - New Doc on Ali
To: Maria Lima <lima at geneseo.edu>

A new documentary on Muhammad Ali, for your Fall 2021 course consideration.
Dear Professor Lima:
I am the writer and director of "Ali's Comeback", and wanted to share this
explosive documentary for your Fall 2021 courses. It's available for FREE
through Kanopy and can be accessed via your library link
<https://dream-factory.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a7701146467ed43d5fa074c2b&id=cc2378f705&e=2a505b7adf>
(or click on the poster image below).

"Ali's Comeback" is a story about a diverse group of law makers, civil
rights activists, and local politicians who took on the government to give
a fair opportunity to Muhammad Ali - after he was unjustly stripped off his
Boxing Championship Title for protesting the Vietnam War. It's a unique
story about how politics can define criminalization.

My production team and I really hope you will support our hard work by
assigning this doc in your Fall 2021 courses. Or feel free to share, so
more people can understand this complex history.

Art Jones,
Director, Dream Factory
IMDB and Trailer: Ali's Comeback
<https://dream-factory.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a7701146467ed43d5fa074c2b&id=1bfef00e40&e=2a505b7adf>

<https://dream-factory.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a7701146467ed43d5fa074c2b&id=06e9299d49&e=2a505b7adf>
*This email is meant for informational and educational purposes only. The
content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in the message only. If you received this message by mistake you
please click on the link below.*

If you wish to no longer receive such email please unsubscribe here
<https://dream-factory.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=a7701146467ed43d5fa074c2b&id=be4b6f01aa&e=2a505b7adf&c=8526961207>.

*Copyright © 2021 Dream Factory LLC, All rights reserved.*
You're receiving this message because you either attended an academic
conference between 2019-2021 or showed interest in our documentary projects
by registering at Bowery Media, Inc. (350 East 51st Street, New York, NY
10022) and agreed to receive emails from us regarding new projects and
films.

You can update your preferences
<https://dream-factory.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=a7701146467ed43d5fa074c2b&id=be4b6f01aa&e=2a505b7adf&c=8526961207>
 or unsubscribe from this list