[Faculty-L] Chancellor's Letter to Presidents: Explore SUNY’s Online Opportunities

Maria Lima lima at geneseo.edu
Wed Aug 8 17:59:16 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kay, Gwen <Gwen.Kay at suny.edu>
Date: Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM
Subject: Fw: RFI to Explore SUNY’s Online Opportunities
To: UFSALL-L at ls.sysadm.suny.edu

Hi. I only just got permission to share this out. Some of you may have
already seen this, but I think it's important for everyone to know things
that are "in the pipeline." More at the fall plenary!

Best,

Gwen

Gwen Kay

President, SUNY University Faculty Senate
Member, SUNY Board of Trustees

She/Her/Hers
S-120 State University Plaza
Albany, NY 12246