'Innovative' Math, but Can You Count? (Henderson Peter)

Carol Edmondson Carol.Edmondson at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 5 01:16:15 EST 2006

Mícheál Mac_an_Airchinnigh wrote:

> "If you are not for me,
>> then you are against me".
>>
> ==========
> Dear Carol,
>
> on the single quotation you give  (source?)

The biblical chapter and verse is Matthew 12:30
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2012:30&version=9;

See also http://www.brokenwings.org/Good_News/Scripture/scripture.html

I was using the quote in a non-religious sense to illustrate the
dichotomous nature of much day to day thinking, certainly not as my sole
justification for believing that most people do not recognise the middle
ground.

--
Carol Edmondson       Room N213 CS&IT Building    (02) 612 52624

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~Carol.Edmondson/

"We can't solve problems by using
  the same kind of thinking we used
  when we created them."                Albert Einstein (1879-1955)