Math-thinking-l Digest, Vol 5, Issue 6

RICHARD BOTTING rbotting at csusb.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:38:02 EST 2006

I wrote a review of the new UML2.0 Edition of Ambler's work for
Computer Reviews (http://www.reviews.com/).  I liked his
attitude but the version that I reviewed
(2005) has many examples/rules that do not match UML2.0 and some
advice I (personally) think is wrong.

Martin Fowler's book "UML Distilled: Third Edition" is
much more reliable but make sure you get a printing
where the inside front cover is NOT a duplicate of the
page that is opposite it!

RJBotting
909-537-5327
Comp Sci, CSUSB.