Separate K-12-Math-Thinking Mailing List

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:28:21 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Doug Baldwin <baldwin at geneseo.edu> wrote:

<< elide >>

>        - Relative to the burst of traffic that triggered the original idea, several respondents (I haven't counted exactly) noted that contributors to a list such as this should be judicious about recognizing when a discussion has narrowed itself down to a small set of participants and can be taken private (perhaps with a synopsis posted to the whole list at the end).

I'd like to report on an interesting off-list synchronous meetup,
organized by Maria Droujkova, which I've blogged about here (briefly,
don't worry):

http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2010/02/learning-on-line.html  (click
screen shots for blowups)

The post includes a link to Maria's web site, where a full recording
may be found.

Kirby